Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner

Yesterday morning as I lay in bed (the kiddos actually let me do this for 30 whole minutes) I decided I really wanted "Thanksgiving Dinner". So we went to the store and picked up stuff. They didn't have whole turkeys and so I was forced to get a turkey breast and cook my stuffing outside the turkey but it all turned out delicious and I am really looking forward to leftovers today. I didn't make dessert or rolls or anything but we had turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes. When I told Erik what we were having for dinner he gave me the strangest look, I think it's because the night before I couldn't come up with one idea for dinner other than pumpkin waffles. It's only 10am but I might go eat some leftovers now.

3 comments:

Harkins said...

my new theme song is "when i woke up this morning...food was on my mind" :) Turkey dinner sounds yummy! Maybe I should buys some sweet potatoes. Hope you have a great day!

Macaroo42 said...

Your pregnant brain is my favorite so far. :-)

Megan said...

Did you have fun cravings with your other pregnancies? I definitely like this one! Thanksgiving, yummy!